يمكنك الان ترجمة الوظيفة الى اللغة التي تفضلها
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
To co-ordinate and deliver a full range of HR support services in order to ensure accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Coordinate and provide a full range of HR management assistance and activities including follow-up actions, resolution of issues and unforeseen situations, to ensure consistency and quality of HR services delivered to clients.
2. Co-ordinate and supervise work of other HR staff, and support their learning and development, to ensure staff possess up-to-date knowledge of HR systems and procedures required to perform their duties and subsequently can contribute to the provision of effective HR services.
3. Regularly monitor, oversee and adapt existing HR procedures and collaborate with a wide range of HR stakeholders across the organisation to identify, assess and meet evolving HR support needs.
4. Analyse and respond to a variety of complex internal and external queries, to ensure that clients are well-informed and that HR team activities are aligned with broader WFP objectives.
5. Analyse and interpret a variety of data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance and training requirements, workforce, etc., and provide advice and recommendations to managers along with comprehensive analysis and reports for informative decision-making.
6. Support and deliver a range of HR services allocated by the professional officer in compliance with relevant policies, procedures and processes.
7. Oversee and support the delivery of on boarding activities for new staff joining WFP, to ensure that relevant processes are followed and the conditions of terms of service are explained and understood.
8. Review and/or prepare a wide range of complex HR documentation to ensure accuracy and meeting established deadlines.
9. Monitor HR management systems to ensure accuracy of HR data and compliance with the established deadlines.
10. Oversee the maintenance of confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
11. Monitor staff deployment and handle related administrative actions including preparation of comprehensive reports, to support efficient HR service enabling WFP to respond quickly to a crisis.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
Experience: Seven or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least four years in human resources or related field.
Knowledge & Skills: • Extensive knowledge of specialised HR administrative work practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
• Good communication skills and in-depth understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve a range of complex HR queries.
• Ability to analyse reports and proactively make recommendations for improvements to the design and delivery of specialised services.
• Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across and outside WFP in order to effectively understand and meet HR support requirements.
• Experience in supervising, supporting, and training others, as well as coordinating resources and organising own work.
• Ability to assert opinions and persuade others by developing logical and well-reasoned arguments.
Language: General Service (Headquarters): Fluency (level C) in English language. Fluency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) of another official language may be required depending on the location of the post or area of responsibility.
General Service (Field): Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
These jobs are found in Country Offices (COs), Regional Bureaux (RBs) and Headquarters (HQ). Job holders report to an HR Officer.
At this level job holders have independent responsibility for technical, specialized work including planning, organization and coordination, and setting objectives. They deal with a variety of complex issues that are often undefined and involve areas of uncertainty and complex inter-relationships. The instructions received are broad and the job holders are expected to consistently demonstrate a high degree of responsibility and initiative to respond independently to queries. Job holders have a level of expertise and knowledge to adapt and develop systems and processes in order to continually improve the level of support provided. They are expected to motivate and develop a team of support staff and/or are responsible for specialized support service(s) where the work is undertaken with the help of specially designed techniques, methods and processes.
4Ps CORE ORGANISATIONAL CAPABILITIES
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
This section is optional to describe additional responsibilities & knowledge required for the specific job
DESIRED EXPERIENCES FOR ENTRY INTO THE ROLE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
18th Feb 2020
Female applicants and qualified applicants from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply
WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
خطوات التقديم كالتالي:
Assisting 86.7 million people in around 83 countries each year, the World Food Programme (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.