يمكنك الان ترجمة الوظيفة الى اللغة التي تفضلها
This position is advertised open to internal and external applicants.
Procedures and Eligibility
Interested applicants should consult the Administrative Instruction on Recruitment and Assignment
of Locally Recruited Staff (RALS).
Duties and Qualifications
who provides the incumbent with general guidance and workplans. The incumbent works
quite independently with an oversight from the supervisor and may directly supervise some
to discuss the work plans. External contacts are with the national and local authorities for
gathering and exchange of data.
description. They do so within their delegated authorities, in line with the regulatory framework
of UNHCR which includes the UN Charter, UN Staff Regulations and Rules,
UNHCR Policies and Administrative Instructions as well as relevant accountability frameworks.
In addition, staff members are required
to discharge their responsibilities in a manner consistent with the core, functional,
cross-functional and managerial competencies and UNHCR's core values of professionalism,
integrity and respect for diversity.
- Manage the use, maintenance and technical support of databases used in the cash-based interventions.
- Generate statistical reports based on the standard reporting formats and ad-hoc reports, charts and tables as required by the management.
- Prepare and administer accurate lists of beneficiaries for the regular assistance through bank ATM/IRIS system in line with the procedures established by the office.
- Assist in developing and administering UNHCR Regular CBI database.
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation and refund process for the cash assistance project.
- Assist in preparing detailed reports and breakdown of the cash assistance provided to the refugees.
- Cross-check databases to ensure that all beneficiaries are active cases.
- Keep cash lists updated and free of duplications and ensure delivery of cash assistance to beneficiaries in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the flow of information between databases,
- Assist with the training of internal staff and partners on how to use the database,
- Execute best practice in data protection standards and help to positively influence others,
- Troubleshoot issues with the database and work with internal teams to provide technical fixes,
- Inform and act on the reports and messages that are received from various units on different vulnerable cases in respect to financial assistance.
- Support in the co-ordination with different partners and focal points on lists of beneficiaries reflecting situation of cash assistance.
- Undertake missions and field visits to bank service provider to monitor the cash project.
- Represent UNHCR at the cash-assistance related meetings.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Develop improvements to the database and related workflows.
- Direct incidents and problems to the supervisor when they cannot be resolved at their level.
- Perform other related duties as required.
experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
station if not English.
The Operational Context may contain additional essential and/or desirable qualifications
relating to the specific operation and/or position. Any such requirements are incorporated
by reference in this Job Description and will be considered for the screening, shortlisting
and selection of candidates.
Competencies as defined in Job Profile
Knowledge in English and Arabic is essential.
Duration: 1 year
Only online applications are accepted (applications sent by email will not be accepted).
No late applications will be accepted.
regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour or
ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
deadline: at firstname.lastname@example.org (Sana'a).
للتقديم للوظيفة :
UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is a global organization dedicated to saving lives, protecting rights and building a better future for refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people.