Position: MEAL Assistant
Reports to: Program Manager
Duration: Till December 2020, renewable based on performance.
Employer: Work For Hope “WHF”.
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the M&E Assistant will dedicate 100% of his/her time leading, coordinating and ensuring the high-quality implementation of project activities. The MEAL Assistant will maintain all data, conduct relevant need assessments, ensure full compliance of rules and regulations for project implementation and developing frequent reports on all project activities.
- Create M&E plans and tools for the projects, taking into consideration the required indicators and other information useful for project monitoring and evaluation.
- Design the data collection tools like PDMs, baseline and end-line and train the relevant staff and ensure to conduct them when required, analyze the data and then write the final reports.
- Participate in the project log-frame update, follow up of project plan, monitor project output/ outcome indicators and assess progress made against targets while considering project quality, and provide timely feedback.
- Provide support to the program team in compiling reports, stressing the importance of data quality, indicator-based reporting and analysis of trends and the achievement of program objectives/outcomes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of studies including; baseline, mid-term, final evaluation, surveys, assessments, and/or review reports.
- In coordination with project implementing teams, undertake regular field/site monitoring visits to ensure right implementation of the activities’ mechanism and properly data collection and verification, assess progress on the ground against action plans, and to promote compliance to quality and program standards.
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative data collection activities at field level through surveys, interviews, questionnaires, focus group discussions with beneficiaries, …etc as defined in the weekly/monthly M&E work plan and required by programs.
- Verify and clean data collected by the field teams in real time, check data quality, performs data processing and data analysis functions and interprets/reports findings from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ensures the CRM and AAP are being implemented throughout the project’s lifetime through WHF Yemen complaint policy and database and follow up on complaint until they get closed.
- Prepare and submit regular, timely, and quality M&E project reports and provide monitoring and evaluation findings and recommendations to support performance planning and risk analysis, emergency preparedness, security risk management and risk mitigation activities, development and implementation of project M&E learning and feedback mechanisms within WHF Yemen’s programs.
- Organize, collect, compile and document all program and M&E-related data and files, ensuring that all records are properly organized and stored and keep hard and soft copy of any MEAL related documents especially the confidential data such as the beneficiaries list and complain forms.
- Assist in developing communication products e.g. short videos, documentaries, success stories, case studies, snapshots and lessons learnt as detailed in WHF Yemen communications guidelines.
- Assist in planning, leading and evaluating regular M&E training workshops to build the capacity of project staff in use of M&E data for program improvement.
- Perform other relevant duties and responsibilities required and requested by the Project Manager or programs.
Qualifications & Experience
How To Applyكيفية التقديم
- The deadline for receiving applications is Sunday October 18, 2020.
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application to (hr@WHF.org.ye)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Submit only one application per position.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
The Work for Hope Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit organization. It was established in Sana'a in January 2018. In light of a reality in which the nation has become in dire need for everyone's solidarity and unification of efforts in humanitarian work. Voluntary work is a vivid example of WHF and it puts its hands in your hands toward a hopeful Yemen. WHF Yemen is undertaking programs in Yemen in the fields of health, child protection, education, women's protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, and livelihoods programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
Share This Job