The Accountability Assistant will remain responsible to uphold and implement Accountability minimum standards during the implementation of programs. H/She will collect and process the complaints/feedback from community and provide timely feedback to communities.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- To ensure that accountability to beneficiaries and transparency become integral part of all program interventions.
- To receive and register complaints and their responses in complaint database in the assigned area.
- Makes sure that complaints are logged in a professional and timely manner.
- Respond and communicate with the beneficiaries in a dignified manner regarding their complaints/feedback.
- Provides support in ensuring that all the ICRC EcoSec intervention has accountability panaflexes/banners.
- Keeps regular follow up of complaints and update the CRM database on daily basis.
- Carry out field visits regularly with the implementation teams during registration, verification, distribution and monitoring activities for different M&E and Accountably tasks.
- Ensure display of program standards (panaflexes) at each of program delivery site.
- Handles complaints as per Monitoring & Evaluation guidelines and shares the information with relative staff member.
- Assist Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in all M&E tasks including monitoring reports, assessments and studies.
- Follows up on all work-related messages and correspondence with the relevant contacts and departments
- Is aware of the delegation’s objectives and has a good knowledge of the Movement and other contacts relevant to the position
- Collects and shares information so as to improve the ICRC’s understanding of the environment and humanitarian trends and responses
- Represents the ICRC in an appropriate way during activities, in meetings and in the field, and avoids any activity that may reflect negatively on the ICRC’s image
- Takes responsibility for their own professional learning and development
Scope & Impact
- Geographical remit: (sub-)delegation or office.
- Internally, interacts mainly with colleagues at the local level.
- Externally, interacts with local contacts (members of the population, community leaders, local authorities, NGOs, etc.) upon request from their direct supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
How To Applyكيفية التقديم
- · Letter of Motivation in English
- · C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- · Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* indicating in the subject line: Accountability assistant
- رسالة التحفيز باللغة الانجليزية
- السيرة الذاتية باللغة الانجليزية ولا تزيد عن 3 ورق
- نسخ من الشهائد الاكاديمية وشهائد الخبرة وخطابات التوصية ان وجدت
- ثم قم بإرسال الملفات للبريد الإلكتروني التالي: email@example.com
* كتابة إسم الوظيفة في عنوان رسالة البريد الإلكتروني
With over 24 million in need of aid, Yemen is the world's single largest humanitarian crisis. Our team on the ground is working tirelessly to provide food, clean water, and essential household items as well as support health structures and improving the living conditions within Yemeni prisons. In 2018, we have reached more than two million people with basic aid. But so much more is needed.
Share This Job