يمكنك الان ترجمة الوظيفة الى اللغة التي تفضلها
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
1. Support the implementation of the Information Management System Mine Action (IMSMA) focusing on achievement of the following results:
2. Ensure effective and accurate operation of management systems focusing on achievement of the following results:
3. Support effective and accurate implementation of the External information management system, focusing on achievement of the following results:
4. Provide administrative support with Project management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
6. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the CO, focusing on achievement of the following results:
Furthermore, UN Volunteers are encouraged to integrate the UN Volunteers programme mandate within their assignment and promote voluntary action through engagement with communities in the course of their work. As such, UN Volunteers should dedicate a part of their working time to some of the following suggested activities:
Required degree level:
Secondary education Education - Additional Comments:
University degree or Secondary education with relevant certifications in hardware and software management and application, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) required. If certification is not available at the time of recruitment, it should be obtained within 6 months.
University Degree in Computer Science would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
36 Months Experience remark:
3 years of relevant working experience, including network administration, support to management of hardware and software platforms, telecommunications facilities, knowledge of Windows-based packages/applications.
Area of expertise:
Administration and administrative assistance Driving license: No Competencies values:
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
يرجى انشاء حساب و تسجيل ملف التعريف الخاص بك من خلال الرابط التالي : https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
بعد إنشاء حسابك ، أكمل جميع المعلومات في اقسام الملف الشخصي ثم انتقل الى "صفحتي" https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage
ثم اتبع باقي الخطوات وارسال ملف تقديمك على الوظيفة.
Millions of Yemenis are affected by a terrible armed conflict, an impending famine and one of the world's largest cholera outbreaks in recent history. In May 2018, over 7,5 million people were receiving emergency food assistance — more than twice the number of people reached over a year ago.