Under the direct supervision of the Finance officer, the Finance Assistant handles all cash/bank payments and collections outside the office as well as recording the cash/Bank accounts every day.
Cash and Bank payment processing.
- Responsible for processing the payments for both Bank and cash transactions.
- Ensure completeness of payment documents in compliance to IRC and Donor policies and procedure;
- Entering all bank/cash transactions in the ledger books daily.
- Preparation of Bank and Cash Reconciliation for field office on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure that all cash payments are accurately supported and duly authorized per the IRC delineation schedule before disbursement.
- Maintaining the receipt book and ensuring that authorized receipts are issued upon receipt of monies.
- Clear and follow-up submission of transactions in BVA Online system at the time of the entering the transaction in the bank spread sheets.
- Diligent follow-up to ensure fully signed checks are collected by vendors and signed and ensuring accurate identification of the person collecting.
- Ensure that authorized signatory list and bank information forms are regularly updated and hard-copies are on file
- Make sure taxes and any other liabilities paid timely.
- Ensure the fulfillment of all financial documents (Collections and disbursements) is filed as per audit requirement.
- Assist in Ensure that an organized and well-documented files(all files must be labeled accurately and visibly) and sequential filing system for all cash disbursement vouchers
Any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- To be willing and ready to participate in field staff exchange programs as organized by the office.
- Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated in circulars from Country Director
Qualifications & Experience
How To Applyكيفية التقديم
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
للتقديم عبر الرابط الاتي:
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the world's leading crisis response agencies, providing life-saving assistance and supporting recovery and reconstruction for people hit by war and natural disasters globally. Active in public health, education, livelihoods, women's empowerment, youth development, and protection and promotion of legal rights for the vulnerable and displaced, IRC aims to accompany people on their journey from harm to home
Share This Job