About the Foundation:
Yemen Development Foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, and non-proﬁt foundation. It was established in 2016 by a group of development professionals with aims to empower most vulnerable, poor and disadvantaged populations. It is professionally managed NGO, active in individual and community related issues. The primary focus of YDF is on the problems of the poor; in their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity. Environment stabilization, humanitarian work, education, water and sanitation, food security and empowerment of the community for self-governance are the most important components of its mission. Gender justice, natural resource management, and livelihood security are YDF primary areas of concern. Maternal and child health, nutrition, child rights and youth empowerment are also within the main focus of YDF, due to the belief that women are a pillar in society, and that children and youth are the foundation for a brighter future for Yemen.
Under the direct supervision of YDF Executive /Head Management, YDF IDPs CC Coordinator will coordinate, follow up and manage project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with donor and YDF requirements. Beside liaising and collaborating with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders to grant easy access to beneficiaries, he/she will supervise and follow up the information that will be submitted to the database before sending them to the higher level at the foundation.
Job Requirements & qualification:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are highly requested to send their English CVs to [email protected]
· You should clearly mention the job title in the subject line of your email. (applications without subjects won’t be considered).
· Candidates in Sa’ada can bring their applications to YDF Office to the following address:
(Al-Zubiri Street, nearby Bin-Seena Hospital, YDF Office)
1. The deadline for receiving applications is February 23, 2021.
2. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
3. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible not to wait until the closing date, interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.