Invitation for Bids
Ref: RFQ/02/Country Office/February 2021
Title: (Tender 2) Supply and delivery of water tanks to governorates (Aden, Dhalea, Lahj, Abyan, Dhamar, Hajjah, Mahweet Amran, Taiz, Alhodeidah, Ibb, Marib).
Care International in Yemen, invites applications from the reputed companies and Suppliers for supply and delivery of water tanks to CARE International Area Offices (Aden, Dhalea, Lahj, Abyan, Dhamar, Hajjah, Mahweet Amran, Taiz, Alhodeidah, Ibb, Marib).
Interested suppliers with experience and legal entity can obtain relevant envelopes, during organization work hours (from 08:30 am to 03:00 pm) from Sunday to Thursday upon a nonrefundable cost of YER 10,000.
Interested bidders may obtain bidding documents from our main office in Sana’a as
CARE Country Office Sana’a
Off Iran Street, Villa no. 9, behind Moka Bakery Store
Tel: (01) 433464/5, 410935
- Bids must be submitted by hand in sealed envelopes, bids must be attached with the following:
- Unconditional bank guarantee or payable check $1,000 valid for 120 days from the day of envelops opening (14 – 03 – 2021) till (11 – 07 – 2021).
- Valid income tax card and zakat card.
- Valid Registration card.
- The validity of the quotes must be for one year.
- Work Experience in the same field with international NGOs or others.
- The tender quote must be signed or stamped otherwise the quote will be excluded from the competition.
- Bids should be in dollar and payment will be in dollar
- Any bid doesn’t meet the requirement above will consider cancelled.
- The last day to sell envelops will be on Thursday 04/03/2021.
- In casethere are any queries or comments, kindly send an email to ([email protected]) starting from Thursday 18/02/2021 till Sunday 07/03/2021 and you will receive responds. Any queries/comments received after this date will not be responded.
- Deadline for submitting Bid Quotation is on Thursday 11/03/2021 not later than 2 Pm to CARE main office in Sana'a as address described above, and any bid received after the deadline and time will be returned unopened.
- The envelopes will be opened on Sunday 14/03/2021, at 10:00 am with attendance of Companies or their represetatives at CARE main office in Sana’a.
CARE International in Yemen reserves the right to reject any or all bids without mentioning any reason.
Noting that the organization is not obliged to award the lowest bids.